Saturday, January 9, 2010

My Awesome LIfe.






So pretty much I have the best roommates in the world!!!

Rachel is so cool and we have life talks with our therapist named Bryce, we talk about our complicated issues and we have semi sleepovers in our kitchen.. but it can't be considered a real sleepover without Laursie here.

Laura aka Laursie is our adopted roommate and I love her to death, even though she ditched out on our sleepover tonight, but that's ok because she was just being a good friend, so I understand, but she is missed terribly.

Murph is awesome and goes on random adventures and let's me tag along with her which makes her even more awesome, she also has to deal with sharing a room with me and puts up with my junk everywhere and never says anything about it which is pretty much amazing.

Andrea is just so funny and makes me laugh all the time, and I am sorry that we had to destroy her hope flower and replace it with new ones... except not really cuz hers smelt up our entire kitchen... but I still Love her.

Emily is the sweetest person I have ever met in my life!!! she goes out of her way to make sure that the rest of us are not being distracted... and she is so funny too!! Everything she says just cracks me up and I love it when she makes jokes!

Sarah is so fun to talk to and hear all her stories! she is pretty much the person who helps keep my life focused and somewhat organized by always helping and being so patient with the disorganized life I live.

And finally there is Jordan... the newest addition to our apartment and he is also pretty cool... probably one of the coolest kids I know, and he is also my BFFFF, oh and did I mention his awesome shoes... well they are pretty sweet.

So, as you can see, these people are the most awesome people around and also my best friends. I have a pretty awesome life.. (just sayin) and am glad that I have such awesome friends that are always around.

No comments:

Post a Comment