Write Me! :) Write me! Thailand Bankok Mission 50/829-832 Muang Thong Thani Chaengwatana Road, T. Ban Mai A. Pakkret Nonthanburi 11120
Tuesday, March 12, 2013
1 YEAR
Hello Family!
This week was another great week... other than the fact that it has been one year since i left! AHHHHHH!!!! TERRRIFFYYYINNNGG!!!! I still have not accepted that... i just left and i still have another year and a half! hahaha but it was definitely a little depressing b/c i love it here so much and im sorry but i just never want to come home! hahaha
But anyways! This week was sooo good!!! S. Nok got interviewed to be baptized!!! and she passed!!! YAY!!!! She is adorable and is going to be an awesome member! She is SOOO excited to get baptized! I can't even wait... except i think that i may possibly be moving this week so i might not be here to see it :( I really hope i don't have to move! I love it here in sappannsung sooooo much!! The work here is going so great!! And I have only been here 2 transfers so i hope i get to stay at least one more! But we will find out on wednesday if i get to stay or not!
This week we had an awesome experience with one of our investigators watching Finding Faith in Christ. Her name is Gift and she is 14 but already has such a strong desire to get baptized... And as we got done watching Finding Faith, we asked her what she liked and she said she liked that Christ forgave everyone despite all the terrible things that they did to him.... and then in her prayer she prayed to be able to forgive others always... It was just such a humbling experience to hear her pray and humble herself to ask for help to forgive others, and the spirit was so strong and she is truly trying to change and be a better person and follow the Savior. I don't know i just thought it was so cool, and the spirit was so strong in that lesson i can't even explain!
So anyways that was one of the many great things that happened this week!
Well that's about the gist of it this week! I hope everything is just fantastic at home! Love you all!!
Love, S. Itri
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment