Hello Family!
Sorry I didn't email yesterday, but it's b/c we had a bit of a change go on! So as you know, my companion has been sick and the medicine she was taking didn't help, so our mission president was really concerned about her, so originally she was just going to be emergency transferred to Bangkok by herself and come to the Drs and what not, and i would stay in a 3-some in Ubon, so that was our thought all last week... Well then we got a little surprise Sunday morning. We got a text from our President that said this... "Sister Itri needs to say her goodbyes as well today, she will be coming to Bangkok tomorrow too." AHHH!!! So it was a pretty crazy day and not expected at all! haha So anyways, yesterday I was on the Bus all day to Bangkok... and that was a whole other experiecne! Let's just say, make sure the bus your on is reliable before you go! What was suppose to be an 8-9 hour bus ride, turned into a 13 hour bus ride! It was crazy! So yeah, lesson learned to always take a more reliable bus! haha
Anyways other than that, last week was the Major Thai Holiday with all the floating lanterns and boats and stuff, so we got to go to that! and this time we were able to light off a lantern and send off a little boat thing... it was so fun! I don't even really know what else happened this week, because everything was just so crazy! But right now i am in Bangkok, and i will be serving in Bangkapi for at least the next 2 weeks until we have official transfers. So who knows?!?
I hope everyone is doing good! Christmas is coming up soon... sooooo weeeeeiiiiirrrrdddd!! I literally feel like it is still the middle of June! So yeah very werid that there is probably snow at home! I hope you are all enjoying it! Love you all!
Love, S. Itri
No comments:
Post a Comment