Monday, May 21, 2012

LEAVING

AHHHH!!!!! I finally made it!!!!! Can you believe it?!?!! But I am soooo excited to be leaving! i leave in 1 hour!!! AHHHH!!!!! But ya so I will be calling tonight probably around 6:30ish from the airport so have you phone with you and charged mom! but this last week has been sooo good!! I got to hear my SIXTH apostle last tuesday! Elder L. Tom Perry came and spoke. it was really good, he talked about the priesthood and such. Other than that, this last week has just been gettting ready to go and saying goodbyes and such! I loved the MTC so much but i am definitly ready to finally get to Thailand and serve real investigators!!! My teachers predicted that I would either go to Bangkok or Chang Mai for my first area, either of which sound amazing, and let's be real, anywhere in Thailand is going to be awesome! But i am sooo excited to finally get there! Well this is just going to be a short email since i will be calling in just a couple hours!! I love you all and can't wait to talk to you!! Love, Sister Itri

No comments:

Post a Comment